Taking into account of large Confluence instance with possibly large number of Spaces, we have added support for Pagination and Search in the Quota Summary page.
This is a one-time setup whereby you can select a preferred timing to calculate all the attachments in all Confluence Spaces.
Once you set the Scheduled Time, a daily job to do the calculation will be scheduled.
This must be completed before the Quota Check can be enabled.
- Until all Spaces are calculated
For first time users, the Quota Check is disabled by default.
You will be redirected to the initial setup when you access the Quota Summary page.
For existing users, if Quota Check is enabled, you will not go through the initial setup.
If not all Spaces have completed the calculation, Attachment Checker will try to calculate on the run.
If you experience problems with the pagination, search or filter, you may wish to go through the initial setup step by clicking on Recalculate.
The job will start running at the specified start time and ends approximately around the specified end time.
If there are Spaces NOT calculated after the job stops, they will be calculated on the next job run.
This allows recalculation of the storage used should there be any discrepency.
By clicking Confirm:
- You will be redirected to the Quota Summary Initial Setup.
- Quota Check will be disabled, and CANNOT be enabled until the setup has completed.
- If Quota Check is currently enabled, it will be re-enabled upon setup completion.
Pagination, Search and Filter
The maximum number of Spaces shown on each page is 50. If a Confluence instance has more than 50 Spaces, there will be pagination.
The search is by Space Key or Space Name, and is case insensitive. If there are more than 50 matching Spaces, there will be pagination.
The filters are by:
- Custom – the Space's storage allocated is not the default.
- Default – the Space's storage allocated follows the default.
- Empty – the Space does not have any attachments.
- Exceeded – the storage taken up by the attachments in the Space exceeds the Space's allocated storage.