We respect your privacy
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of our organization except as noted below.
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect Through This Site
Our Service Providers, Business Partners and Others
We may share your personal information with companies (including our affiliates) that perform services on our behalf, for example, companies that help process credit card payments. Our service providers are required by contract to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we share with them and to use it only to provide specific services on our behalf.
Government and Legal Disclosures
We may disclose the personal information we collect through this Site, when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law (or a court order or subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other agreements that govern your use of this Site; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, or others.
What information do we collect
- Information relating to your access to our websites such as date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages and images requested
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, including information for the purpose of subscribing to our services and email notifications
How do we use your information
We use your information for the following cases:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve and promote our services
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities for marketing or product development purposes
- Track and manage your requests/feedback
- Improve the product based in feedback provided
- Communication with you
We are using MailChimp service for maintaining mailing lists and sending out newsletters. It is therefore essential to transfer to MailChimp your email, first name and last name (if the latter are provided).
We take every precaution to protect your personal information. In addition, we have strict security protocols in place to protect our customer database from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We only allow access to the customer database when absolutely necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of such details. We may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
Users can request to be notified on an update by sending the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Policy was last updated on 07 Feb 2019.
For any other information or comments, please contact us at 8 Eu Tong Sen Street #14-94 The Central Singapore 059818 or email email@example.com